Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

Part II: A Quick Guide to Leveling up in CQ

Options
Lauren Kulwicki
Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 🪐 - Explorer

Ever wondered what it takes to be one of our Community Champions displayed on our monthly LeaderBoard? Well, you're in the right place. Let's level up together! 🚀

In my last post, I shared a few tips for how to "level up" and take on a more active role in our space. In Part II, let's discuss some more advanced suggestions!

Participating: The Advanced Playbook

1. Attend Events Actively or Be a Guest Speaker/Host:

• Progress into active participation in events. Share your ideas for future topics or discussions you'd like to see covered and we'll do our best to make it happen.
  • Let us know if you're interested to be a guest speaker or even link up to co-host a local UG meeting 😍

2. Lead the Conversation:

• Keep on asking all the things: Ask questions, start discussions and share answers!
  • Take the next step by contributing your own content. Share articles, resources, or pose interesting questions to spark conversations within our community.
  • Actively network with other community members, tagging them in discussions where their expertise could shine, or topics they might find interesting.

3. Be the Voice of the Community:

• Your feedback is invaluable. Share your thoughts on how we can improve and enhance the community experience. Your suggestions can shape the future of our platform.

4. Help Newbies Settle In:

• If you notice a new face, don't hesitate to introduce yourself or help them along. It's pretty much guaranteed that they will appreciate the gesture, and hopefully pass the welcoming vibe along too.

5. Reach out!

• If you're interested in getting more involved but aren't sure how to do it, just get in touch with the Community Team. We'll gladly discuss this more with you :)

I hope these advanced suggestions inspire you to soar to new heights in our community…..and that we even see your name on one of those coveted leaderboard spots in the future! 👏🚀

Tagged:

Comments