Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

๐ŸŒŸ It's Your Turn to Shine - Introduce Yourself to Our Amazing Community! ๐ŸŒŸ

Options
Guido X Jansen
Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 418 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

As the vibrant, growing community that we are, we constantly have new members joining us on our exciting journey. We believe each one of you brings a unique energy, perspective, and potential that can enrich our forum. Therefore, we would like to invite all our newest members (and those who've been a little shy until now) to introduce yourselves!

Your intro can be about your job, the work you do, or anything else that you're comfortable sharing with us. Do you have any interesting hobbies? What drives you or ignites your passion? Have you traveled to an unforgettable place or do you have a unique skill or hidden talent that might surprise us?

Remember, there's no right or wrong way to introduce yourself. Feel free to be creative and have fun with it! Use images, gifs, videos or simply your words to paint a picture of who you are. But if you're unsure where to start, you can consider answering some of these questions:

1. What brings you to our community forum?
  2. What's your professional background or the work you currently do?
  3. Do you have a favorite hobby or pastime that you'd like to share?
  4. What's a fun or interesting fact about yourself?
  5. How can our community be of help to you and vice versa?

To get things started, just reply to this post and start typing. Share as much or as little as you're comfortable with - every bit helps us get to know you better!

โ†” Introductions aren't just a one-way street. Feel free to engage with other members' posts, welcome them, ask questions, or share experiences. This is a wonderful opportunity to make connections, share insights, and learn from each other.

Can't wait to hear your stories!

Tagged:

Comments

• Samuel Pais
    Samuel Pais Sprykee Posts: 65 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)
    edited July 2023
    Options

*crrrrrr*- this is Samuel speaking. I welcome you onboard this amazing journey exploring the vast space that commerce provides us with.

You will find me floating around while looking for opportunities to make your crew's lives easier and more fun (gamification, activities, etc.) while also looking for opportunities to let more members embark on our mission (user attraction, referrals, etc.).

When I'm not on the main deck, you find me in my room playing video games ๐ŸŽฎ boardgames ๐ŸŽฒ or enjoying another episode of One Piece ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

In addition, it's important to have a nutrient plan in space when you are in space, so cooking is something I enjoy too. ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿณ

Hit me up if you need anything or if you just want to talk.

See you in CommerceQuest!

• James Hooper
    James Hooper Senior Technical Trainer Sprykee Posts: 67 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)
    edited June 2023
    Options

Is there pizza in space? ๐Ÿ•

If so, I am there!

Hello fellow travellers, I am James, part Academy Team, part Community Team, full time pizza fanatic.

Here to hopefully be a conversation starter for you all, bringing you random discussion points each week, so keep an eye on that homepage for the "Community thought of the week".

I mainly work as a Technical Trainer on the Academy team for back office users and the community team steal me part time to help out with this amazing space.

Outside of this universe I am a food photographer and content creator with a MAHOOSIVE passion for pizza (which you probably have worked out already).

My Dm's are open for anybody who wants to chat, but, you have to start the conversation with "I โค๏ธ Pineapple on Pizza" or " I ๐Ÿคฌ Pineapple on Pizza", see you flying around in this space.

Enjoy it!

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 418 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello

• Lauren Kulwicki
    Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 ๐Ÿช - Explorer
    edited July 2023
    Options

Greetings Earthlings!

I'm Lauren, also a member of the Community Crew and here to help you get settled into your galactic journey! As I type this I am physically fighting the G-force to use more space puns ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ‘‹ In CommerceQuest, you can find me helping to make your new member onboarding journey as stellar as possible, hosting our monthly User Group meetings, sharing tips and announcements, and more.

๐ŸŒ๏ธ When I'm not hovering in space, I am most likely traveling, reading, learning about different cultures, listening to a true crime podcast, and eating Italian or American or Italian-American food (another pizza lover here #sorrynotsorry).

โšก๏ธ I'm curious to know your interests, your connection (or not) to Spryker, and what moves you. And of course - excited to know more about any specific areas or topics you're passionate about and eager to explore within the CommerceQuest.

๐Ÿ“ค๏ธ Feel free to message me if you need any support, have some suggestions, or want to chat!