Community tip: Formatting your discussions for better readability
Today I thought we could talk about formatting options in CommerceQuest! There's a few ways to customize your discussions into your own style and most of it comes from this "paragraph" icon. You'll see it floating on the left side of your discussion field following you as you type 😁
If you click on it, you'll notice some additional tools you can use.
- H2: This allows you to adjust the sizing of your text to headings.
- Indent: You can select bullet points or a numbered list.
- Quote icon: If you click this, you'll find options to "quote" text and to </> code block.
- There's even the option to give "spoiler" alerts - very useful when in the Blackhole talking about your fav movies and books ;)
When you highlight some of your own text like I did above, you'll find that a drop-down appears allowing you to further customize your text. You can bold, italicize,
code font & link.
At the bottom of your text field, you'll find these icons.
You can add emojis 😁👋, insert a photo, insert media or attach a file.
➡️ And that should help make your own discussion posts a bit more customized to YOU!
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 33 Spryker News
- 565 Developer Corner
- 435 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 296 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 47 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 46 Spryker Safari Questions
- 36 The Blackhole