Getting Started: New Member Checklist
Welcome to the CommerceQuest! We see that you’ve taken your flight path into our interstellar space, and we’re here to help you get settled in 🗼
Ready to get started and make the most of your experience? Here's a simple 5-step onboarding plan:
1. Create a Personal Profile ✏️
It’s nice to know who you’re sharing space with. We encourage you to:
- Upload a profile picture or avatar that truly represents you.
- Share some information about yourself, such as your hobbies, areas of expertise, your connection to Spryker or e-commerce, and anything else you’d like to share.
How to? Use your profile icon in the top right to access your profile settings. Click “Edit Profile” to customize your profile and preferences, such as account settings, notifications and privacy.
2. Check out the CommerceQuest Navigation Guide ☄️
Use the Navigation Guide to familiarize yourself with the platform and its features.
3. Review our Community Guidelines ⚖️
Before take-off, check out our Community Guidelines to see what we’re all about. It’s worth mentioning that our community thrives on collaboration and respect (and bad outer-space puns).
4. Check out the Event Calendar 📅
Sign up for our next community event here!
Among other events, we host monthly Spryker Digital User Group meetings so you can network and learn from other Sprykees and community leaders.
5. Introduce Yourself 👋
We want to get to know you! Feel free to mention your interests, background, your connection (or not) to Spryker, and what motivated you to join the community. We’re happy to know more about any specific areas or topics you're passionate about or eager to explore within the CommerceQuest.
Now….Enjoy the CommerceQuest 😎
It’s time to start exploring! Browse our categories and take the opportunity to ask a question or start a conversation with our community members.
We’re glad to see you here and thanks for participating in the CommerceQuest! Wishing you a fun journey, where the stars of knowledge align 🌟
Want to get in touch with the Community Team? Simply write to Community Ideas & Feedback. Or, write your question right here in the comment section!
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 33 Spryker News
- 549 Developer Corner
- 420 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 284 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 46 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 44 Spryker Safari Questions
- 36 The Blackhole