Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey there! I’m having som minor issues with the Bootcamp. / Consent and Search Challenge 1. At the

Options
U03EJC69WPR
U03EJC69WPR Posts: 1 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey there!

I’m having som minor issues with the Bootcamp. / Consent and Search Challenge 1.

At the beginning I’m asked to create a template at src/Pyz/Yves/PersonalizedProduct/Theme/default/views/index/index.twig and a controller that just returns []; Then I’m asked to test it, which yields an exception that the template could not be found. Later on the controller is altered to return a View that points to '@PersonalizedProduct/views/index/index.twig' , which makes the code work.

Am I mistaken when I say that the first test I’m told to do cannot succeed? Or should the Bootcamp be fixed here?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Hey @U03EJC69WPR , I will check later today to give you an actual answer 🙂 But nice that you found a way working for you

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

So I validated it right now: I think we have a bug in Sprykers code itself because it looks for the file in a wrong place. The workaround you described is the way to go