What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello there, i try to setup a b2c demo shop and keep having an error while running the ```vendor/bin

Options
U02H8EDDPEH
U02H8EDDPEH Posts: 8 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello there, i try to setup a b2c demo shop and keep having an error while running the

vendor/bin/install

step. Here is the error message, maybe someone can have a look:

Store: DE | Environment: development
Elastica\Exception\ResponseException - Exception: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to java.util.Map
in /data/shop/development/current/vendor/ruflin/elastica/src/Transport/Http.php (178)

Command: vendor/bin/console search:setup:sources

Trace:
#0 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/ruflin/elastica/src/Request.php(181): Elastica\Transport\Http->exec(Object(Elastica\Request), Array)
#1 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/ruflin/elastica/src/Client.php(512): Elastica\Request->send()
#2 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/ruflin/elastica/src/Index.php(653): Elastica\Client->request('de_page/', 'PUT', Array, Array)
#3 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Zed/SearchElasticsearch/Business/Installer/Index/Install/IndexInstaller.php(70): Elastica\Index->request('de_page/', 'PUT', Array)
#4 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Zed/SearchElasticsearch/Business/Installer/Index/IndexInstallBroker.php(58): Spryker\Zed\SearchElasticsearch\Business\Installer\Index\Install\IndexInstaller->run(Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\IndexDefinitionTransfer), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#5 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Zed/SearchElasticsearch/Business/Installer/Index/IndexInstallBroker.php(44): Spryker\Zed\SearchElasticsearch\Business\Installer\Index\IndexInstallBroker->installIndexDefinition(Object(Generated\Shared\Transfer\IndexDefinitionTransfer), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#6 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Zed/SearchElasticsearch/Business/SearchElasticsearchFacade.php(31): Spryker\Zed\SearchElasticsearch\Business\Installer\Index\IndexInstallBroker->install(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#7 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Zed/SearchElasticsearch/Communication/Plugin/Search/ElasticsearchIndexInstallerPlugin.php(34): Spryker\Zed\SearchElasticsearch\Business\SearchElasticsearchFacade->install(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#8 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search/src/Spryker/Zed/Search/Business/Model/SearchInstaller.php(48): Spryker\Zed\SearchElasticsearch\Communication\Plugin\Search\ElasticsearchIndexInstallerPlugin->install(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#9 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search/src/Spryker/Zed/Search/Business/SearchFacade.php(84): Spryker\Zed\Search\Business\Model\SearchInstaller->install()
#10 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/search/src/Spryker/Zed/Search/Communication/Console/SearchSetupSourcesConsole.php(42): Spryker\Zed\Search\Business\SearchFacade->installSources(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger))
#11 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(256): Spryker\Zed\Search\Communication\Console\SearchSetupSourcesConsole->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(989): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(290): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(Spryker\Zed\Search\Communication\Console\SearchSetupSourcesConsole), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/Bootstrap/ConsoleBootstrap.php(111): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(166): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\Bootstrap\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /data/shop/development/current/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(27): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
#17 {main}
In CommandLineExecutable.php line 107:

Aborted install...

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Heyhey,
    let’s try to find out the problem together:
    on what environment are you running the demo-shop? If it is docker, can you please look if the elastic-search container is running via docker ps ?

• U02H8EDDPEH
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi Florian,
    i’m using the vagrant setup on a mac because the docker setup failed as my docker-compose version was to new.

• U02H8EDDPEH
    Options

i followed this how to until the the last step fails: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/b2b-b2c-demo-shop-installation-mac-os-or-linux-with-devvm

error happens on both cases b2b and b2c, currently i’m running the b2c case

• U02H8EDDPEH
    Options

ES also seems to run in the vagrant box, as far as i see many elasticsearch processes in htop

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Which version is running inside the machine?
    Sadly I dont have much knowledge with our vagrant-setup. Overall I can tell you that it should be possible to use several docker-compose versions on the host-machine.

• U02H8EDDPEH
    Options

according to dpkg -l, ES is running in version 6.8.6

• fsmeier
    Options

if you have the latest demo-shop then i think you need ES 7+

• U02H8EDDPEH
    Options

hmm i initialised the box with this box from the howto, maybe it is outdated?

<https://github.com/spryker/devvm/releases/download/v3.1.0/spryker-devvm.box>

• U02H8EDDPEH
    edited October 2021
    Options

there is already a v4 on github, i will try this, maybe only the howto is outdated

• U02H8EDDPEH
    Options

Ok the failed step worked with the newer version, the install is still running but i hope it will run through now, thanks for the ES Version tipp