Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I’m trying to install the demo installation with vagrant on Mac as suggested. During “vagrant up”, I

Options
U01UDEEABT5
U01UDEEABT5 Posts: 24 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I’m trying to install the demo installation with vagrant on Mac as suggested. During “vagrant up”, I’m getting the following error message: Authentication failure . Any idea? Docker installation working as expected.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hey Herbert, for Mac I would recommend to work with Docker, as well as for other Linux-based system. Vagrant is recommended for Windows

• U01UDEEABT5
    Options

Great, thanks 👍

• Unknown
    Options

No probs! 👍

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

During “vagrant up”, I’m getting the following error message: Authentication failure

At what step? Could you please provide more logs or a screenshot?

• U01UDEEABT5
    Options

Here you find the full output of vagrant up

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

The error states that the devvm wasn't able to boot in time. Either there are performance issues or the box is broken. I would try to boot it from Virtual Box UI.
    I have never seen such a problem yet.