Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all I'm Anton πŸ‘‹

Options
U03DQLSFDTQ
U03DQLSFDTQ Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited May 2023 in Random Stuff

Hi all I'm Anton mostly related to Magento (~10 years) development and just starting to poke and explore Spryker. If there's someone already knowing me just say hi πŸ™‚ always eager to learn and explore new things.

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Welcome to the Spryker Community 🀘

• Andriy Netseplyayev
    Andriy Netseplyayev Domain Lead Solution Architecture Sprykee Posts: 519 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hi Anton and welcome!

• U03DQLSFDTQ
    U03DQLSFDTQ Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hey hey πŸ˜„ thanks for welcoming

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 418 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Welcom @U03DQLSFDTQ, you're not the only one hopping over from Magento :D