Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

as a matter of interest, try this instead inside the cli, I am able to run tests that

Options
U03SN9552JC
U03SN9552JC Posts: 78 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited May 2023 in Code Testing

@U04LGKSDANM as a matter of interest, try this instead inside the cli, I am able to run tests that are written as groups inside the annotation, otherwise if I try to run it as -c tests/PyzTest/Zed/Tax as in your example I get the same error. I don't know why this happens, I'll do abit of digging. But your work around is using the below:

╭─/data | Store: DE | Env: docker.dev | Debug: (X) | Testing: (X)
╰─$ codecept run -g MyModuleFacadeTest

Comments

• U04LGKSDANM
    U04LGKSDANM Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    Options

Hi @U03SN9552JC,
    thanks for pointing this out.
    So yes I was able to run the tests as -g (groups), which basically executes the same -c (configuration).
    The downside is that only -c tests are capable to be executed with the additional parameter --coverage.

• U03SN9552JC
    Options

I'm still digging into this, but hopefully there's something that can be tweaked to enable -c again

• U03SN9552JC
    Options

As I seen it was something to do with propel when I did a breakpoint and followed the stack trace in PHPStorm.