What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi. Is there someone here who has successfully installed the "RememberMeSecurityPlugin" and can tell

Options
UPAKFGUH5
UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi.
Is there someone here who has successfully installed the "RememberMeSecurityPlugin" and can tell me what I have to do after I have added it to the DependencyProvider? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Ievgen Varava
    Ievgen Varava Sprykee Posts: 154 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

looks like it might need additional plugins hooked up to function https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/migration-guide-security

• UPAKFGUH5
    Options

i used this guide, but it doens't work

• UPAKFGUH5
    edited April 2020
    Options

I have extended the CustomerPageSecurityPlugin

$securityBuilder->mergeFirewall(CustomerPageConfig::SECURITY_FIREWALL_NAME, [
        'remember_me' => [
            'remember_me_parameter' => 'loginForm[_remember_me]',
            'lifetime' => SessionConfig::SESSION_LIFETIME_0_5_YEAR,
        ],
    ]);

return $securityBuilder;

after this, the rememberme cookie is av. in chrome
    but after reoload (YVES_SESSION_COOKIE_TIME_TO_LIVE is expired), the customer not in the session, but in the RememberMeToken (user, password and customerTransfer is set)

• Ievgen Varava
    Ievgen Varava Sprykee Posts: 154 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

but default value is `

'remember_me_parameter' => '_remember_me'

, right?

• UPAKFGUH5
    Options

yes but the param is not the problem

• UQ4B55JLV
    UQ4B55JLV Posts: 8 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hello, i have the same problem as you, the customer is not in the session. Did you find a solution to this problem?