What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi Team, Anyone please help me with below issue !!

Options
U03BC5A43CL
U03BC5A43CL Posts: 15 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi Team,
Anyone please help me with below issue !!

Comments

• Chemaclass
    Chemaclass Tech Lead Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 213 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited May 2022
    Options

The error says โ€œcall undefined method from a Transfer Objectโ€. Have you try to update your Transfer Objects? bin/console transfer:generate

Using the Spryker SDK util I assume it would be something like this:

docker/sdk cli console transfer:generate 

• U03BC5A43CL
    U03BC5A43CL Posts: 15 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

yes i tried the command that you have mentioned but no success

• U02P7B6K2LC
    U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

Try running docker/sdk console propel:install then docker/sdk console transfer:generate

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

@U03BC5A43CL you possibly need to update the package spryker/transfer

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

I think you need at least version 3.32.0 so try running docker/sdk cli composer update spryker/transfer or docker/sdk cli composer require spryker/transfer:"^3.32.0"