What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Elasticsearch return always 10 records, anyone can guide me how to return all data or how can custom

Options
U02HE8RULAG
U02HE8RULAG Posts: 19 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Elasticsearch return always 10 records, anyone can guide me how to return all data or how can customise filters for products.For example in redis have around 30+ merchant but it is showing only 10 on store front

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Hey @U02HE8RULAG, please try to post your question just in one channel πŸ™‚ otherwise it will be much harder to see which questions are answered or discussed and which not πŸ˜‡

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options

Oh, I thought that different people in both channel.Thanks for your suggestion i will keep in mind next time.

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options

Can you suggest me @florian.scholz

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Have you checked if there is a limit set somewhere?

• fsmeier
    Options

For this you need to debug the query sent to elasticsearch

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options

Nothing set i have tried blank search /en/search?q=

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options

Every Filter return 10 only while we have more than 10 data

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options
  • fsmeier
    Options

i mean debug in code, have a look in vendor/spryker/search-elasticsearch/src/Spryker/Client/SearchElasticsearch/Search/Search.php and set a xdebug breakpoint there. and evaluate the expression json_encode($query->getSearchQuery()->toArray(), true)

• U02HE8RULAG
    Options
    1. I think i got that size = 10 in this json. Please confirm below size is responsible for all facet filter
    2. *field*: "string-facet.facet-name"
    3. *size*: 10
  • U02HE8RULAG
    Options
  • U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

you can do a setSize on the query... if you want it global, you can do it on your base query plugin

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

the one you have defined in createCatalogSearchQueryPlugin