What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, does anyone know if there's a module to display the best selling products or the last viewed

Options
ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi all,
does anyone know if there's a module to display the best selling products or the last viewed (per user)? All I could find was the possibility to add a product set into a cms block/ page.

Have a great weekend πŸ™‚

Comments

• Denis Turkov
    Denis Turkov VP Architecture Sprykee Posts: 40 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options

Hey Daniel,
    We don't provide such widgets OOTB, but have experience on projects reusing functionality of the dynamic product labels (\Spryker\Zed\ProductLabel\Dependency\Plugin\ProductLabelRelationUpdaterPluginInterface) and a Product Widget.

• ULL0N440J
    Options

Alright, I will have a look at this πŸ™‚ Thanks.

• ULL0N440J
    edited August 2019
    Options

I just saw that there might be something wrong with the path to the default-template of a cms widget.

By the summary it's @ProductSet/partial/product_set_cms_content_widget.twig. All I could find was /vendor/spryker-shop/cms-content-widget-product-set-connector/src/SprykerShop/Yves/CmsContentWidgetProductSetConnector/Theme/default/_product-set/product-set-cms-content-widget.twig

The path to the the default chart template seems to be fine.

I think the product_group and product-widget itself have a different path, too. project/vendor/spryker-shop/product-widget/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ProductWidget/Theme/default/views πŸ€”

• Denis Turkov
    Denis Turkov VP Architecture Sprykee Posts: 40 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options

Hey Daniel,
    Please submit a bug report to the support.spryker.com, then we could start the investigation.

• ULL0N440J
    Options

OK, here comes Ticket #356! πŸ˜›