What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, I have a question : what is the equivalent to "vendor/bin/install" in docker?

Options
U01U9QLDB8X
U01U9QLDB8X Posts: 30 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, I have a question : what is the equivalent to "vendor/bin/install" in docker?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

docker/sdk up if it's the first time.
    docker/sdk reset to install the env from scratch.

• U01U9QLDB8X
    Options

Thank you @valerii.trots

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

There are more workflows now. You can just "reset db" - docker/sdk demo.
    Or build the application and not touching db - docker/sdk build.
    Etc.

• U01U9QLDB8X
    Options

I was a problem with b2c because not detected my changes when I created a table base "antelope". I always receive "DataTables warning: table id..." in screen .I follow step by step the tutorial.
    The error in Postgres is: "SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "pyz_antelope" does not exist" and just make reset and worked