What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, i have a question about your docker sdk for an existing project, on bootstrap everything l

Options
UPF4FKAQ0
UPF4FKAQ0 Posts: 29 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi there, i have a question about your docker sdk for an existing project, on bootstrap everything looks good, but when i try to start the docker environment i get the following error:

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

Have you followed the integration guide?
    Do you have mentioned config?
    Do you have mentioned class imported in this config?

• UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

Yes i followed the integration guide
    I have mentioned the config, but i didn't understand what do you mean with class imported in this config?

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    Options

Do you have use Spryker\Shared\GlueApplication\GlueApplicationConstants; at the beginning of the config_default-docker.php?

• UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

Yes

• UK5DS29L2
    UK5DS29L2 Posts: 546 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited October 2019
    Options

is spryker/glue-application in your composer.lock?

• UK5DS29L2
    Options

no, wait stupid me, the class exists, but doesn't have that particular constant in this case

• UK5DS29L2
    Options

can you maybe paste us the contents of the class?

• UK5DS29L2
    Options

cat vendor/spryker/glue-application/src/Spryker/Shared/GlueApplication/GlueApplicationConstants.php
    should do πŸ™‚

• UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

Sure πŸ˜‰

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Cloud Platform Architect Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited October 2019
    Options

Hi Christoph,

1. Make sure you have no GlueApplicationConstants interface on project level.
    2. It could be autoload stuff. Try to run composer install or remove vendor folder and run up again
  • UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

Hi Mike, thanks, i tried everything you suggested but i still get the same error

• sprymiker
    Options

Please try vendor/bin/console transfer:generate on your host if you have PHP installed.

• UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

I do, same error:

• sprymiker
    Options

use Spryker\Shared\GlueApplication\GlueApplicationConstants; exactly the same?

Would you try to search for files that contains interface GlueApplicationConstants?

• UPF4FKAQ0
    Options

Thanks for the input, some modules had the wrong version so ja updated the version and run composer again, now the error with the GlueApplicationConstants colud be solve, but now i'm getting this:

Did i miss some?