What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey there. I need to create a new issue report on Spryker support but it's asking me to login. I can

Options
U037352P4DQ
U037352P4DQ Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey there. I need to create a new issue report on Spryker support but it's asking me to login. I can't find the registration form. How can I report something?

Comments

• Bruno Zamorano
    Bruno Zamorano Support & Cloud Operations @Spryker Sprykee Posts: 36 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hi @U037352P4DQ you can request access here. Also we have the channel where you can ask πŸ™‚

• U037352P4DQ
    Options

Hi Bruno, thanks. I'm a bit confused by support_external though. It seems like the description says exactly the opposite: "This is a slack channel to give feedback to Spryker Support. Please do not use this channel for support requests.". Or what you mean by "where you can ask"?

• Bruno Zamorano
    Bruno Zamorano Support & Cloud Operations @Spryker Sprykee Posts: 36 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

I meant that this channel is to ask for access to the ticket creation platform and feedback on the process. But not to inquire about the tickets created. Communication of the request is limited to emails.

• U037352P4DQ
    Options

Understood. Thanks