What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Could you help me to deploy b2c locally using docker sdk ?

Options
U02KA0W3W73
U02KA0W3W73 Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Could you help me to deploy b2c locally using docker sdk ?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

What is your system setup? could you try to use docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml ? (Should also work with the other file tho)

• U02KA0W3W73
    U02KA0W3W73 Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    Options

I'm using window 10 /Docker version 20.10.8
    same error with deploy.dev.yml

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

what files /folders are in the current directory?

• fsmeier
    Options

hmm.. strange. maybe a file-permission-issue? the bootstrap will create a directory and content inside docker/deployment/*