Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I'm still trying to get a handle on running tests, they kinda work with the

Options
U03T08LE3CP
U03T08LE3CP Posts: 185 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I'm still trying to get a handle on running tests, they kinda work with the deploy.ci.*.yml but they dont with dev profile. I can't figure out what flag I'm missing. Or even better get them working through PHPStorm

Comments

• U03T08LE3CP
    Options

I'm trying to run a single suite and it fails:

╭─/data | Store: FI | Env: docker.dev | Debug: (.) | Testing: (X)
    ╰─$ codecept run -c tests/PyzTest/Zed/Product
    Codeception PHP Testing Framework v4.1.22
    Powered by PHPUnit 9.5.9 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.

PyzTest\Zed\Product.Business Tests (6) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E ProductAbstractManagerTest: Create product abstract should create product abstract and trigger plugins 
    E ProductAbstractManagerTest: Create product abstract should create product abstract and trigger plugins (0.11s)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In ConnectionFactory.php line 42:

Unable to open connection  

In PdoAdapter.php line 82:

Unable to open PDO connection  

In PdoConnection.php line 82:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused  

• U03TREBSX44
    U03TREBSX44 Posts: 9 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

I get a similar error. it seems the db isn’t created for some reason. maybe I’m running the wrong command?

• U03T08LE3CP
    Options

The group notation e.g. codecept run -g Discount does work πŸ€”

• U03T08LE3CP
    Options

some configuration magic still missing to get the stuff working through PHPStorm. Looks like it doesn't see the environment variables hence the above errors