What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, Good day! I've installed the shop in my local system. When I am trying to place an order w

Options
U01HT43PLQ1
U01HT43PLQ1 Posts: 6 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi All,

Good day!

I've installed the shop in my local system. When I am trying to place an order with redirection mode(it will be redirected from the shop to the concerned banking site), I am facing the ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Please refer to the below image. This issue occurs when I return from the banking site to my shop.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Lead Spryker Solution Architect / Technical Director Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    Options

Check your deploy.dev.yml if SSL is enabled:

docker:
        ssl:
            enabled: true
            redirect: true

If not, please adjust it and rebuild your containers

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Lead Spryker Solution Architect / Technical Director Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    Options

You can also check:

$config[SessionConstants::ZED_SSL_ENABLED]
            = $config[SessionConstants::YVES_SSL_ENABLED]
            = $config[RouterConstants::YVES_IS_SSL_ENABLED]
            = $config[RouterConstants::ZED_IS_SSL_ENABLED]
            = $config[ApplicationConstants::ZED_SSL_ENABLED]
            = $config[ApplicationConstants::YVES_SSL_ENABLED]
            = true;

In your application configuration.

After you activated SSL you can no longer call the local shop without https

• U01HT43PLQ1