Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

πŸŽ™ Developer Interview - Vasily Rodin - Hackathon Enthusiast & Spryker Developer

Options
Samuel Pais
Samuel Pais Sprykee Posts: 65 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
edited May 3 in Developer Corner

Hi CommerceQuest crew,

I hope your oxygen tanks are filled to the max, as we've something special for you! 😱

We got the chance to talk to @vasily.rodin about his developer career and what makes him pumped about Spryker.

Vasily describes himself as an enthusiastic developer with over 15 years of experience in PHP and other technologies. His career included managing teams alongside being the technical expert in various stages of his work life.

A few community members might already met Vasily too, as he became one of our recurring Hackathon participants 🀩 It's a great way to keep constant learning and exchanging with outers.

I don't want to steal his thunder, so take your favorite hot beverage and enjoy this 20 minutes Interview with VasilyπŸ‘‡πŸ»

Help us make more cool videos by hitting that πŸ‘πŸ» on the video and feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel 🫢🏻

Ask away your questions in the comment section below and hit me up if you want to be the next guest in our community interview series πŸ˜‰

See you out there

Sam πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€

Comments

• Lauren Kulwicki
    Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 πŸͺ - Explorer
    Options

@vasily.rodin, how cool to see your spotlight! I loved this interview, it was so cool to learn more about your background and experience with Spryker 😊

• b3nl
    b3nl Partner @ TOWA Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hi Vasily. Nice Interview! I still believe we have won the hackathon!!! ;)