Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

Codeception - Unable to find element

Options
norbert.grudzien
norbert.grudzien Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited October 2023 in Spryker Development

Hello i'm trying to resolve this error on codecept, any inputs appreciated. Getting this issue on B2C Marketplace.

1:

CmsGuiCreatePageCest: Test i can create cms page with translated placeholders Test ../CmsGui/Presentation/CmsGuiCreatePageCest.php:testICanCreateCmsPageWithTranslatedPlaceholders [Facebook\WebDriver\Exception\NoSuchElementException] no such element: Unable to locate element: {"method":"xpath","selector":"//*[@id="tab-content-general"]/div/div[7]/div[1]/a"}

2:

NavigationTreeCest: Test create child node with cms page type Test ../NavigationGui/Presentation/NavigationTreeCest.php:testCreateChildNodeWithCmsPageType [Facebook\WebDriver\Exception\NoSuchElementException] no such element: Unable to locate element: {"method":"xpath","selector":"//div[@class="flash-messages"]/div"}

Tagged:

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Heyhey,

is this happening after a clean install? Something similar was reported already, have a look here:

If you have the same please also create an official support ticket to push priority :)

All the best,

Florian

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Heyhey,

please have a look at my answer there:

• M.abdallah
    M.abdallah Senior backend developer Posts: 12 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    Options

It appears that I'm encountering a similar issue despite having the latest updates from the b2b demo shop. Strangely, the line $raw_results = trim(curl_exec($this->curl)); doesn't seem to trigger the execution of src/SprykerShop/Yves/HomePage/Controller/IndexController.php. However, the public shop is functioning correctly. What could be causing this discrepancy?