Community Tip: Create value by creating content and engaging with it! 😍
Hi fellow CommerceNauts,
once you enter the vast space of CommerceQuest you might get that daunting sensation of feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed 🤯
Questions pop up as in…
- What shall I talk about?
- How can I contribute?
- How do I properly engage?
- What can I do to become a valuable member?
But you don't need to worry and we are happy to provide everyone with a few ideas on how you can shape this space with all of us.
If you lack the inspiration to start your first discussion or post, here are a few inspirations that members might enjoy and contribute to 👇🏼
- Your personal diary as a developer: share once a week what you learned, what kind of obstacles you encountered, how you leveraged technology, and more.
- Tools worth bookmarking: technology is evolving rapidly and you could create a post with your favorite tech stack that you are using allowing other members to comment and add theirs too.
- Your personal career story: How have you been introduced into the space you are currently working in? What do you enjoy about your job? What things you would do again and recommend youngsters to do too?
- Project Showcase: are you working on a specific project (that you are allowed to talk about❗️) or idea you feel proud of that resonates with digital commerce and/or tech? Do you want some feedback on your thoughts or MVP? Then share it and get featured if the stars are aligned.
- Help others with your tutorial: Create a concise helpful guide with which other members can overcome similar challenges and help them grow!
- Your favorite best practices: what is something you kept doing for years that helps you succeed? Any rituals you keep doing that are worth sharing?
- Become a trendsetter: Write about emerging technologies or predictions that sound promising while letting others chip in with their opinions.
If you don't feel fancy now to share something, make sure you engage with other members and their content & discussions. Vote them up and share your thoughts on them 🤩
Last general thought: if something inspires you, chances are high it will spark inspiration in someone else too 😉
your crewmate Sam 🧑🏻🚀
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 32 Spryker News
- 536 Developer Corner
- 407 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 273 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 46 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 40 Spryker Safari Questions
- 35 The Blackhole