Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

Community Tip: Create value by creating content and engaging with it! 😍

Options
Samuel Pais
Samuel Pais Sprykee Posts: 65 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

Hi fellow CommerceNauts,

once you enter the vast space of CommerceQuest you might get that daunting sensation of feeling a bit lost and overwhelmed 🤯

Questions pop up as in…

• What shall I talk about?
  • How can I contribute?
  • How do I properly engage?
  • What can I do to become a valuable member?

But you don't need to worry and we are happy to provide everyone with a few ideas on how you can shape this space with all of us.

Content ideas

If you lack the inspiration to start your first discussion or post, here are a few inspirations that members might enjoy and contribute to 👇🏼

1. Your personal diary as a developer: share once a week what you learned, what kind of obstacles you encountered, how you leveraged technology, and more.
  2. Tools worth bookmarking: technology is evolving rapidly and you could create a post with your favorite tech stack that you are using allowing other members to comment and add theirs too.
  3. Your personal career story: How have you been introduced into the space you are currently working in? What do you enjoy about your job? What things you would do again and recommend youngsters to do too?
  4. Project Showcase: are you working on a specific project (that you are allowed to talk about❗️) or idea you feel proud of that resonates with digital commerce and/or tech? Do you want some feedback on your thoughts or MVP? Then share it and get featured if the stars are aligned.
  5. Help others with your tutorial: Create a concise helpful guide with which other members can overcome similar challenges and help them grow!
  6. Your favorite best practices: what is something you kept doing for years that helps you succeed? Any rituals you keep doing that are worth sharing?
  7. Become a trendsetter: Write about emerging technologies or predictions that sound promising while letting others chip in with their opinions.

If you don't feel fancy now to share something, make sure you engage with other members and their content & discussions. Vote them up and share your thoughts on them 🤩

Last general thought: if something inspires you, chances are high it will spark inspiration in someone else too 😉

Cheers

your crewmate Sam 🧑🏻‍🚀

Tagged:

Comments

• Egle Ragauskaite
    Egle Ragauskaite Senior Partner Success Manager @Spryker Sprykee Posts: 9 🏛 - Council (mod)
    Options

Fantastic list! These are great starting points. I would encourage everyone, including myself, not necessarily to look for big, undiscovered topics to share or start the conversation. Sometimes, we all know that one small thing that is obvious to us but surprises, inspires, and teaches others. :) I am so curious to see what our great community has to say!