Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

CommerceQuest Raycast Extension

Options
s.kroll
s.kroll Head of Technology Spryker @ basecom Posts: 117 ✨ - Novice

As someone on the EXCITE's developer track suggested a Raycast Extension for CommerceQuest, I just wanted to inform that I started building one :D

I will keep you updated here

Comments

• Guido X Jansen
    Guido X Jansen Global Business & Technology Evangelist Sprykee Posts: 418 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

@s.kroll awesome!

Haven't tried it yet, but even before doing that: legal wise you should be good if you only use public data.

As in: if your personal CommerceQuest account provides access to private moderator/partner/customer subforums, those of course should only every show for people with access to those subforums.

I think that speaks for itself, but yeah, legal 😄

• s.kroll
    Options

For now the extension only queries the public pages of the forum. Concerning "Legal" I was referring to the usage of the name "CommerceQuest" or "Spryker" in the extension context.

I will let you know if the extension is live @Guido X Jansen

• s.kroll
    Options

👨‍🚀 The first version of the Raycast extension for CommerQuest is live and available in Raycast's Extension Store:

First updates with Preview of forum-discussions and more are already in pipeline.

@Guido X Jansen :

If we want to add some features which need a user to login we have to talk about how to make this possible. As far as I understood the VanillaForum docs correct, the best way would be to let forum-users create PersonalAccessTokens which then could be used in the Raycast Extension.

https://www.raycast.com/skroll/commercequest

• s.kroll
    Options

Hello folks,

I released two updates for the extension in the meantime which added:

• a preview of a topic
    • search by document-type
    • result-grouping by date

But for further (login-based) functionalities we need to talk about authentication-methods @Guido X Jansen :D

https://www.raycast.com/skroll/commercequest