Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

Slack-archive profile linking?

Options
s.kroll
s.kroll Head of Technology Spryker @ basecom Posts: 117 ✨ - Novice

Hello together…

I'm just curious if the automatically imported profiles in the Slack-archive will be merged/linked to the regular accounts here.

I e.g. found some topics I wrote in the Slack-archive, but the posts belong to a private-user which has my Slack-community's member-id.

Best regards

P.S. I created my profile here via password-reset from my slack mail address, so technically there could be a link already ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best Answer

• Lauren Kulwicki
    Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 🪐 - Explorer
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @s.kroll ! We anonymously imported all Slack history into the Slack archives here just because we didn't want to force your Slack history upon you in the new space, but we can certainly merge your Slack posts with your CommerceQuest account if you like! There's definitely some advantages to having the continuity.

Just say the word and we'll merge it right away 😄

For anyone else with this request - just send a DM to Guido X Jansen on Slack and he'll get your accounts merged too!

Answers

• Lauren Kulwicki
    Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 🪐 - Explorer
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @s.kroll ! We anonymously imported all Slack history into the Slack archives here just because we didn't want to force your Slack history upon you in the new space, but we can certainly merge your Slack posts with your CommerceQuest account if you like! There's definitely some advantages to having the continuity.

Just say the word and we'll merge it right away 😄

For anyone else with this request - just send a DM to Guido X Jansen on Slack and he'll get your accounts merged too!

• s.kroll
    s.kroll Head of Technology Spryker @ basecom Posts: 117 ✨ - Novice
    Options

Sounds great, thank you @Lauren Kulwicki.