Community Tip: How to complete your profile
Hey there, cadet! As a brand-new member of CommerceQuest, I thought I could offer some help as you're getting started with completing your profile. For a full intro, visit our Getting Started section.
Where can I find my profile?
Head to your circle icon in the top right of the page and click your name to visit your own profile page.
What's on my profile?
You'll find an overview of your community role (ex. member, administrator) and whatever information you have publicly shared with the CommerceQuest. You'll also be able to see all your badges, reactions, and recent activity.
How do I edit my profile?
In your profile page, click the pink button and then select "Edit Profile" from the drop-down.
➡️ Use the left side to update your basic account and privacy settings.
⬅️ Use the right sidebar to personalize your profile.
We recommend taking these steps for a flawless profile:
- Edit your profile fields: Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in the bio section. All the fields are optional of course, but if you feel comfortable sharing things like your job title, company, pronoun preferences, etc, we'd love to get to know you even better!
- Change your picture: A profile always feels complete with a photo ;)
- Customize your notification preferences: Add a checkmark anywhere you’d like to be notified about an action on the platform.
- Followed content: Here's where you can find an overview of all the content you follow; for example, any categories you follow. Click the bell icon to follow a category!
- Connections: You can connect your LinkedIn account in order to sign into the CommerceQuest via your LinkedIn account.
If you have any questions about completing your profile, just post them here!
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 32 Spryker News
- 534 Developer Corner
- 405 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 272 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 46 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 40 Spryker Safari Questions
- 35 The Blackhole