Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

Community Tip: How to complete your profile

Options
Lauren Kulwicki
Lauren Kulwicki (ex) Senior Community Manager Posts: 196 🪐 - Explorer
edited August 2023 in Getting Started & Guidelines

Hey there, cadet! As a brand-new member of CommerceQuest, I thought I could offer some help as you're getting started with completing your profile. For a full intro, visit our Getting Started section.

Where can I find my profile?

Head to your circle icon in the top right of the page and click your name to visit your own profile page.

What's on my profile?

You'll find an overview of your community role (ex. member, administrator) and whatever information you have publicly shared with the CommerceQuest. You'll also be able to see all your badges, reactions, and recent activity.

How do I edit my profile?

In your profile page, click the pink button and then select "Edit Profile" from the drop-down.

➡️ Use the left side to update your basic account and privacy settings.

⬅️ Use the right sidebar to personalize your profile.

We recommend taking these steps for a flawless profile:

• Edit your profile fields: Feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in the bio section. All the fields are optional of course, but if you feel comfortable sharing things like your job title, company, pronoun preferences, etc, we'd love to get to know you even better!
  • Change your picture: A profile always feels complete with a photo ;)
  • Customize your notification preferences: Add a checkmark anywhere you’d like to be notified about an action on the platform.
  • Followed content: Here's where you can find an overview of all the content you follow; for example, any categories you follow. Click the bell icon to follow a category!
  • Connections: You can connect your LinkedIn account in order to sign into the CommerceQuest via your LinkedIn account.

If you have any questions about completing your profile, just post them here!

Tagged: