What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi I am getting this error what can be the reason ?

Options
UM9F81RCP
UM9F81RCP Posts: 516 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi

I am getting this error

what can be the reason ?

Β«1

Comments

• sprymiker
    sprymiker Cloud Platform Architect Sprykee Posts: 781 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

I have not seen such error.

I assume it could be wrong configuration.

• sprymiker
    Options

It is ruflin/elastica - try to browse for the specific error message

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I see

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I will try

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

thank you πŸ™‚

• sprymiker
    Options

For nothing πŸ™‚

• UKX6TMDCJ
    UKX6TMDCJ Posts: 1 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hi Ahmad, Elasticsearch must be able to read the file if you reference it in the schema under synonyms_path within a filter. Usually permission problem. You don’t necessarily have to use a file, but you could also specify the synonyms directly in the schema, if there are not too many... https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/analysis-synonym-tokenfilter.html#_solr_synonyms

• sprymiker
    Options

You cannot use this file as elasticSearch is running in different container.

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I tried changing the permission but did not work

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I tried even deleting the file πŸ˜„

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I think the missing link here is that these files do not exist in the container because docker-compose did not move them there … the question is how do I change the deployment recipe ?

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

it seems like the missing part was re-boot the sdk after changing the configuration of docker-compose for elastic search

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

now it works πŸ™‚

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

thank you all πŸ™‚

• sprymiker
    Options

What composer changes have you done?

• UM9F81RCP
    edited August 2020
    Options

I changed the volume mapping for ElasticSearch to include new config files

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I added config directory here docker/context/elasticsearch/ then added a new volume mapping - ./${DEPLOYMENT_PATH}/context/elasticsearch/config:/usr/share/elasticsearch/config/analysis:ro in docker/generator/src/templates/service/elastic/6.8/elastic.yml.twig

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I tried reset and clean then up … finally I deleted all the generated files and re-booted

• sprymiker
    Options

So it is just second volume with the same config?

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

not the same config … new files for dictionary configuration and search terms ..etc

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

synonyms.txt

• sprymiker
    Options

Is it mandatory?

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

it depends on your elastic search usage … you can add all the synonyms in the schema file but in my case the synonyms are too large to include in the schema file

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

I would not say it is mandatory

• sprymiker
    Options

I got it.

• sprymiker
    Options

Thanks for your experience.

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

thank you for you support πŸ™‚

• UM9F81RCP
    Options

btw is there a way to get the logs from spryker in one directory ?

• sprymiker
    Options

@UPZH5HHEV I assume we would need to have the functionality in Docker SDK to mount synonyms.txt if provided.

• sprymiker
    Options

According logs: you can set any destination in your config_default.php files.