Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Deactivated products still appear in Yves?

Options
U04SGT8JDL3
U04SGT8JDL3 Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited May 2023 in Help

Hi everyone, I have tried to deactivate all my B2B marketplace products from DB and the changes is showing in the backoffice but not in the yves than i have removed products from multiple tables but having same issue. I have cleared the cache from both side and also used sync data command.

please help me out.

Tagged:

Comments

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    Options

deactivating the products (via Zed Interface) should trigger an event that removes them from storage and search, but depending on how many, it takes some time (until message queues are processed). Removing them from database tables would actually not work, since they are then not deleted in search and storage (even if you sync data again). So now you might have to remove them manually from elasticsearch and and redis storage