Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Challenge with adding multiple languages

Options
U04TQ9UG04U
U04TQ9UG04U Posts: 25 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2023 in Help

Solved

Hi all,
I am trying to add a new language "fr_FR" to our site. I've added the locale value "fr" => "fr_FR" in the config.php file and added the fallback_locale translation in the config_default.php and emptied the cache.
I can select the new locale from the header languageSwitcherWidget but when I try to access the "http://yves.de.spryker.local/fr" url I get a 404 error, no route not found.

The Spryker documentation on adding multiple languages is not very detailed it seems.

What other steps am I missing to make this new language route accessible ?

Thanks !

Comments

• U04TQ9UG04U
    U04TQ9UG04U Posts: 25 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited May 2023
    Options

I found the solution : I needed to add 'fr' to the allowed languages array in the RouterConfig class.