What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm new to Spryker and recently joined a project that uses the Glue API t

Options
U0525R6THBN
U0525R6THBN Posts: 1 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚
I'm new to Spryker and recently joined a project that uses the Glue API to create an ecommerce solution.
At the moment i'm trying to set this field via API - but i can't find a fitting endpoint, i would assume its /checkout-data - anyone got an idea?

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,035 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Heyhey,
    the frontend seems to be unique (Spryker currently dont offer something ootb afaik).
    Is there no endpoint called once you press โ€œsaveโ€?