Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello team,i am facing an issue at the time of installing development mode(Spryker) ,i have followed

Options
U04FUE07LM6
U04FUE07LM6 Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello team,i am facing an issue at the time of installing development mode(Spryker) ,i have followed given steps but after using docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml command there is never ending process is going and not getting the expected output. Please see the screenshot. Please help me out for the same.
i have followed this documentation-https://docs.spryker.com/docs/scos/dev/setup/installing-spryker-with-docker/installation-guides/installing-in-development-mode-on-windows.html#i[…]s

Comments

• U039KSAEVK7
    U039KSAEVK7 Posts: 7 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    edited December 2022
    Options

add -v flag, maybe it will give more info

• U04FUE07LM6
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi @U039KSAEVK7 after adding -v flag same line is showing

• U039KSAEVK7
    Options

have you tried restarting docker-desktop or docker in general?

• U039KSAEVK7
    Options

This sometimes helps πŸ˜„

• U04FUE07LM6
    Options

okay

• U03SBJFJXBQ
    U03SBJFJXBQ Posts: 13 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

make sure you have allocated enough memory for docker, I was running into some issues like that sometimes with 8GB and I haven't had any major issues after increasing it to 12GB

• U04FUE07LM6
    Options

Hi @U03SBJFJXBQ i have checked allocated memory for docker and it's more than 8 GB but still docker/sdk bootstrap deploy.dev.yml command is not working.

• U04BHTELHU3
    U04BHTELHU3 Posts: 3 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

@florian.scholz Can you please help us in this issue ?

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Hey, sorry, I dont know what is going on there. But based on the thread here https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CH2HA71C5/p1671521868460329 it seems to be a problem with the overall environment πŸ˜•