What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, we’re still struggling with my question from before (

Options
U04D2UKPVA6
U04D2UKPVA6 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,
we’re still struggling with my question from before (https://sprykercommunity.slack.com/archives/CKJRJM5FG/p1674727347827159).
We are registering multiple Plugins in the SecurityDependencyProvider, but apparently instead of stacking, they are overriding at least part each others configuration.
To be precise, the OAuthSecurityPlugin overrides the UserProvider of the CustomerPageSecurityPlugin.
At least this seems to be the current problem. So even if I login via the local form, the authorization will fail since it still tries to load the user from OAuth.
Has anyone had similar issues and knows a way to get this working?
I am afraid that this is a hard requirement for us.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Lead Spryker Solution Architect / Technical Director Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    edited January 2023
    Options

What version of spryker/security do you use?
    I remember we had similar problems with the firewalls when we integrated the agent assist login.
    I got crazy debugging this stuff, but in the end https://github.com/spryker/security/releases/tag/1.7.0 already solved our problem.

• U04D2UKPVA6
    Options

Oh well ^^
    We were going crazy trying to find out the issue.
    The rest of the team is actually currently working on the Spryker update because we’re behind there.
    It very much looks like this part of the update might fix our current issue.
    We then pause the ticket for authentication for now and join the task with the update instead.
    Thank you very much!

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Lead Spryker Solution Architect / Technical Director Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer
    Options

You're welcome, it took me days to figure it out, so hopefully you haven't wasted too much time yet.

• U04D2UKPVA6
    Options

Actually, we invested more than a week already 😅
    To be fair, we also did other stuff, like fixing some other issues and especially extending our tests and test modules.
    But your link probably saved us at least a few more days of frustrated debugging, so you definitely helped a lot.