Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Remove the menu from backoffice?

Options
U057U47RCBD
U057U47RCBD Posts: 28 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited May 2023 in Help

Added a new GUI module , also disabled the same for backoffice users , executed navigation:cache-build command , the new GUI is appearing as a menu in merchant portal as well as back office . As I have already denied access to backoffice , it is not able to access but how do I remove the menu from backoffice and only make it available under merchant portal ?

Comments

• U03SBJFJXBQ
    U03SBJFJXBQ Posts: 13 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

this is done through role permissions, you need to add a rule to allow it for the merchant portal and a separate rule to deny it to the operator users

• U03SBJFJXBQ
    U03SBJFJXBQ Posts: 13 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    Options

you should also include those rules in these files src/Pyz/Zed/Acl/AclConfig.php and src/Pyz/Zed/AclMerchantPortal/AclMerchantPortalConfig.php

• U057U47RCBD
    Options

I have already disabled the bundle in acl config , but still the menu is getting disabled in backoffice

• U057U47RCBD
    Options

So adding a deny entry for root_rule in backoffice , fixed it
    Thanks