Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey, I currently try to clean up our project a bit. I´ve tried the separation of our registerform fo

Options
U01F7P3D9NH
U01F7P3D9NH Posts: 60 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey, I currently try to clean up our project a bit. I´ve tried the separation of our registerform for the US store like the concept shown in https://academy.spryker.com/learn/course/89/play/498/different-stores-different-logic The HelloWorld is working fine, but when it comes to form, it does not route to the correct store module. Tried to add as less as possible. Any hint would be great

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Hey, I am doing currently a bit of research on this topic. So far I have not found a solution for your question. If you have access to the support portal I would ask you to create a bug/support request for this to increase transparency on this use-case. If you have access to the support portal and submitted something pls let me know so i can contact our support team internal as well