What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Few more observations I've found during OMS training chapter: In current suite version there are al

Options
U01E6Q6AMHC
U01E6Q6AMHC Posts: 48 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2020 in Academy

Few more observations I've found during OMS training chapter:

In current suite version there are already methods extendConditionPlugins() and extendCommandPlugins() in OmsDependencyProvider class which can be easily extended so there is no need to do it in the way like it's mentioned in steps 2.3 and 2.4. The next thing I've struggled with is that adding DummyPaymentConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_INVOICE to config_default.php isn't enough. There is a config_oms-development.php in config/common which overrides this payment method with DummyPayment01. This line needs to be commented in order to make it work. After that I've managed to create an order with my Demo01 payment method. However, when I click on even triggers button, the State column is not changed and it always says it's in new state. But the state of the order has changed in the end as well as the event trigger buttons.

Comments

• U01E6Q6AMHC
    Options

See the screenshot

• UPWG882P6
    UPWG882P6 Posts: 140 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

For DummyPayment01 : add the class in the config_default

• UPWG882P6
    Options
    use Spryker\Shared\DummyPayment\DummyPaymentConfig;

• UPWG882P6
    Options

It worked for me.

• U01E6Q6AMHC
    Options

And where do you use this class? It will be unused if just imported.

• UPWG882P6
    Options

config/Shared/config_default.php

• UPWG882P6
    Options
    $config[SalesConstants::PAYMENT_METHOD_STATEMACHINE_MAPPING] = [
        PayoneConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_CREDIT_CARD => 'PayoneCreditCardPartialOperations',
        PayoneConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_INSTANT_ONLINE_TRANSFER => 'PayoneOnlineTransferPartialOperations',
        DummyPaymentConfig::PAYMENT_METHOD_INVOICE => 'Demo01',
    ];

• U01E6Q6AMHC
    Options

Ah now I see πŸ™‚ Nice then, it's another possible solution to make Demo01 process to be used instead. But I still have the problem with the incorrect display of State column.

• UPWG882P6
    Options

I have done the checkout using Dummy payment option from Frontend and got this result.

• U01E6Q6AMHC
    Options

And that's not correct. You should see Demo01 instead.

• UPWG882P6
    Options

Payment methods that I can view in frontend.

• U01E6Q6AMHC
    Options

It belongs to Dummy Payment / Invoice. But if it's still showing you DummyPayment01 then the solution you suggested probably doesn't work as it's overwritten by config_oms-development.php.