Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey there, after passing our Developer Certification Exams today, the certificates valid until date

Options
UKHR9UN00
UKHR9UN00 Posts: 70 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hey there,
after passing our Developer Certification Exams today, the certificates valid until date is actually in the past.
It looks like the printed valid until date is taken from my previous certificate which expired on the same date.
This also happened to my colleague.
Who can help us with getting a valid certificate? πŸ™‚

Comments

• Mark Dearlove
    Mark Dearlove Director of Academy Sprykee Posts: 33 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options
  • Mark Dearlove
    Mark Dearlove Director of Academy Sprykee Posts: 33 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options

@UKHR9UN00 our apologies. We will take a look and fix this for you.

• Hari Vijayakumar
    Hari Vijayakumar Sprykee Posts: 27 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options

Hi Felix, attaching your Valid certificate. You can also download the same from your profile. Please feel free to reach out to me if you face any issues πŸ™‚

• UKHR9UN00
    UKHR9UN00 Posts: 70 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Thanks! πŸ™‚

• UKLMJ0248
    UKLMJ0248 Posts: 6 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

@U02JG7XD1SR this had also happens to my certificate. Can you take a look and fix this too? πŸ™‚

• Hari Vijayakumar
    Hari Vijayakumar Sprykee Posts: 27 πŸ› - Council (mod)
    Options

Hi Stephen, attaching your Valid certificate. You can also download the same from your profile πŸ™‚