Calling Developers!
We are reenergizing our code contribution process! Learn More

What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, I am having some issues when running a command while following bootcamp video. Issue is :

Options
U032TRF4HJN
U032TRF4HJN Posts: 14 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi there, I am having some issues when running a command while following bootcamp video.

Issue is πŸ‘‡
When I run this command

docker/sdk console code:generate:module:yves HelloWorld

I get this error πŸ‘‡
FATAL ERROR - Interface 'Silex\ControllerProviderInterface' not found

What I Found πŸ‘‡
As I checked, I found that spryker/silex folder is absent in the vendor file . Since this is kept in require-dev of the plugin, running composer install on b2c shop project did not install it. Is there a workaround this?

Comments

• U032TRF4HJN
    Options

After running composer require --dev spryker/silex on the main b2c demo root, I was able to run the module generate command.

Please do let me know if this is the right way and I can open a PR against demo shops to fix this πŸ™‚

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,016 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)
    Options

Heyhey, the bootcamp course is sadly outdated and not getting updated anymore. Spryker is not using Silex anymore. If you want to use code-generation maybe take a look at spryks.

We are currently scaling the academy team and hope to release the first new developer e-learnings end of Q1. The goal is to have new up-to-date developer e-learnings for all important topics (current and upcoming) until the end of the year.

• U032TRF4HJN
    Options

Thank you I am checking Spryks now and Good Luck to your team. Looking forward to see those developer e-learnings. πŸ™

• U02K9QT3MA8
    U02K9QT3MA8 Posts: 5 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
    Options

Hi

• U02K9QT3MA8
    Options

bikal

• U02K9QT3MA8
    Options

How did you resolve the above issue

• U02K9QT3MA8
    Options

Fatal error: Interface 'Silex\ControllerProviderInterface' not found in /data/vendor/spryker/application/src/Spryker/Yves/Application/Plugin/Provider/ControllerProviderInterface.php on line 15

• U02K9QT3MA8
    Options
  • U032TRF4HJN
    Options

You can use Spryk commands like these

docker/sdk console spryk:run AddModuleDefault

You can use

docker/sdk console spryk:dump

to view all available spryk commands