Greetings, Spryker Herd!
Our monthly meetings are for everyone interested in Spryker development and surrounding topics. Each month we invite Sprykees or community member guest speakers to guide us in interactive sessions. Topics vary and range from business to technical, so be sure to check the event agenda below for more details.
Want to give a talk or host a local User Group meeting near you? Let us know.
1️⃣ ACP: Learn through the Lens of the Stripe App (35 mins).
⭐️ Community guest: We'll also be joined by Tim Natter from Stripe (GTM Partnerships)!
- What it's about: This session is to help the community understand & learn more about the App Composition Platform (ACP). We're including Stripe as a specific example.
- Audience: Open to everyone (both business and technical audiences).
2️⃣ Dynamic Entity API (30 mins).
Speaker: @Serhii Chepela (Spryker Application Architect).
- What it's about: Dynamic Entity API is a way to generate API resources in runtime that are based on your database structure.
- Who's it for: This session will be interesting mostly for a tech audience, but some product managers also might be interested in how to expose lots of resources with almost no dev knowledge.
The fine print:
- Main language: English
- Location: Remote
- Cost: free!
- Starts at 15:00 CET - but should show up here in your own time zone ;)
See you there!