- Starts at 15:00 CEST - but should show up here in your own time zone ;)
15:05 CEST - Spryker Code Upgrader (technical audience)
15:25 CEST - Marketplace - Persistence ACL (technical audience)
16:00 CEST - Marketplace Roadmap case study (business audience)
16:30 CEST - closing words.
1️⃣ Keep your project up-to-date with Spryker Code Upgrader (20 mins).
Speakers: @Volodymyr Lunov (Spryker Senior Product Manager) and @dmytro (Spryker Product Technical Lead).
- What it’s about: Volodymyr and Dmytro will cover how you can update your Spryker project using the Spryker Code Upgrader tool in SprykerCI.
- Audience: Especially useful for developers on Spryker projects.
- Why we picked this topic: It solves the problem of manual updates for the project and addresses the issue of keeping the project free from security vulnerabilities.
2️⃣ Marketplace - Persistence ACL (35 mins).
Speaker: @valerii.pravoslavnyi (Spryker Application Architect).
- What it’s about: Valerii will walk through our Persistent ACL feature. He will cover configuration and extension on the project level, execution flow, rules & scopes, and more.
- Audience: Useful for developers on Spryker projects, especially those who work on marketplace projects, and everyone who is interested in more deeply understanding the Persistence ACL feature.
- Why we picked this topic: Security, Privacy, and Data protection are paramount in any online marketplace. Marketplace operators and third-party merchants must be sure that their data are protected and not available for unauthorized. Persistence ACL feature enables the possibility to effectively manage and control access to data within the marketplace platform.
3️⃣ Product Discovery Case Study: Discovery for our Marketplace Roadmap (30 mins).
Speakers: @Sean Drummy (Spryker Senior Director Product Management) and @Nuwan Withanage (Spryker Senior UX Designer).
- What it's about: We will discuss our approach to product discovery and how it fits into our process. We'll include a case study of Spryker's discovery methodology by using the example of the product discovery that we recently did for our 2024 Marketplace roadmap. Stay tuned for a bit of the upcoming Marketplace roadmap at the end too ;)
- Why we picked this topic: We want to be sure that we're creating great solutions for truly important problems for our customers. We are diligent in our discovery and it is always oriented first to you, our customers & partners!
- Audience: Non-technical, business oriented.
A note about EXCITE 2023 (Sept 14th) :
This year, we'll have our first-ever developer stage! Besides product deep dives and best practices in software development with and around Spryker, there will be plenty of opportunities to learn, share, and connect with other developers. Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out in your career as a Spryker developer - you should join us :) There will be a Hackathon the day before too!
About the User Group:
Our monthly meetings are for everyone interested in Spryker development and surrounding topics. Each month we invite Sprykees or community member guest speakers to guide us in interactive sessions. Topics vary and range from business to technical, so be sure to check the event agenda for more details.
Wanna give a talk at a future UG meeting? Let us know - https://forms.gle/o3WhjQN4Ek3zDdFw7
The fine print: