Feedback wanted: better way to operate on transfer grouping and indexing
👋 Hello Spryker!
We currently looking for the better way to operate on transfer grouping and indexing.
✅ But in order to prove the need of this feature I want to ask your feedback about it. And I’m positive that you know the right answer.
📃 Terminology used:
• Indexer function that builds an indexed collections of transfers (please check image attachment example)
• Grouper returns an builds indexed collections of transfer lists (please check image attachment example)
• Provide unified way how to autogenerate this kind of methods (or the way how you can reuse grouper/indexer)
⚙ Here you can find the example how it looks like in some frameworks (optional).
:thankyou: Thanks for the feedback!
Do you expect this to be in Spryker?
🔥 - best feature ever, that is definitely something we missed, will use only new approach
👍 - I/We will use new way, looks more convenient solution
🕐 - I/We use this methods but they are so simple (take us just 2 min to introduce it), hence we don’t care about automatisation in this part
🤠- I/We don’t use this kind of methods too much
👎 - I/We don’t need it
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 32 Spryker News
- 536 Developer Corner
- 407 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 273 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 46 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 40 Spryker Safari Questions
- 35 The Blackhole