Changing the default locale leads to failing tests
Were trying to set the default locale of our instance to de_DE (changing the order in stores.php), which leads to a situation where a lot of acceptance tests are failing, because they expect english strings in their assertions.
How can we approach this issue in a clean way?
a) Fix all failing tests and test with german?
b) Change default language only for tests? How? Any hint?
1. Is there an environment variable which tells us we are in a test env?
2. Override the config for test setting?
c) Implement browser based language selection. How?
Thanks in advance!
- All Categories
- 38 Getting Started & Guidelines
- 7 Getting Started in the Community
- 8 Additional Resources
- 7 Community Ideas and Feedback
- 32 Spryker News
- 533 Developer Corner
- 404 Spryker Development
- 54 Spryker Dev Environment
- 272 Spryker Releases
- 30 Propel ORM
- 46 Community Projects
- 6 Gacela Project
- 3 PHP Bridge
- 21 Hackathon
- 3.2K 📜 Slack Archives
- 115 Academy
- 5 Business Users
- 370 Docker
- 551 Slack General
- 2K Help
- 75 Knowledge Sharing
- 6 Random
- 4 Code Testing
- 23 Product & Business Questions
- 40 Spryker Safari Questions
- 35 The Blackhole